10 Things About Kim Kardashian According to Her Paper Mag Interview

Kim Kardashian tried to break the Internet with her belfie on Paper Mag, then tried to do the same again with a full frontal pic. But that's not all that happened. If you're interested, here are 10 new things about Kim you didn't know, according to her Paper interview.

1. People constantly ask her for selfies every day.

kimnew1.gif

2. She doesn't use filters on Instagram.



3. She's beautiful to the brink of flawless.

kimnew3.gif
From the mag: “As she talks, I notice that her skin, which is the golden color of whiskey, is free of wrinkles, crow’s feet, laugh lines, blemishes, freckles, moles, under-eye circles, scars, errant eyebrow hairs or human flaws of any kind. It’s like she comes with a built-in filter of her own.”

4. She made $43 million from her Kim Kardashian game app.

kimnew4.png
What..the..hell.

5. Her 72 day marriage to Kris Humphries is a "lesson she had to learn"

kimnew5.gif

6. Over 300 selfies haven't made the final cut for her selfie book, Selfish.


“The book company edited them, and I was like, ‘Wait a minute! There are like 300 here that you’re not adding!’” she says.

7. She spends two hours in hair and makeup every day.

kimnew6.gif

8. She can remember every single selfie she's taken.

kimnew2.gif
“I remark that I am surprised she can remember and differentiate among a bunch of near-identical photos of her face. She can, she says; she is sorting them chronologically, dating them by what she wore to specific events. “I know what I wore, what accessories I wore, where I was, who I was with,” she tells me. “I remember everything.”

9. She's "modest". Says she wouldn't know how successful she was if social media didn't exist.

kimnew7.gif

10. TMI is not a thing for her.



“I love sharing my world with people,” Kardashian tells me, and I detect no hint of falseness. “That’s just who I am.”“
 

Post a Comment

[disqus][blogger][facebook]

Geezwild

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget