JLO promises fans to go slow


That’s what she always promises. And breaking that promise is how she ends up dating losers.
So, as you’ve seen, Jennifer Lopez has been in New York all week hustling the release of her memoir True Love. Most of the headlines about the book have been about Ben Affleck. He was her first real heartbreak (despite the fact that she was married twice before hooking up with him) and Marc Anthony stepped into her life shortly after. More quotes now are being released about how the end of Bennifer led to her to the father of her children:
“Ben and I split up at the moment when I thought we were committing to each other forever, it was my first real heartbreak, it felt like my heart had been torn out of my chest. My way of anesthetizing the pain was different. I sought out comfort in another person, tried to find someone who could make me feel loved and wanted in my loneliest hour. Marc came back into my life three days after I should have been at the altar saying ‘I do’ to another man. Thinking back, maybe deep down I knew that this was a Band-Aid on the cut, that my wound hadn’t been stitched or healed. But I pushed all that to the back of my mind. Because life takes unpredictable twists and turns, right? And you’ve just got to go with what you feel is best in the moment.” (Source)
This we all knew. It was obvious. If she wants me to buy the book, I need more. I don’t want to know about the end. Tell me about the beginning and the middle. Isn’t that what you care about? JLO talking about the Bennifer highs and not the lows? Take me into the eye of that love hurricane and let me live there for a while and pretend it never ended, PLEASE. Otherwise, these are all conclusions we’d already come to on our own.
She claims she’s shown the book to Marc Anthony and he’s been supportive. Whatever, don’t give a sh-t. Has she shown the book to Ben? Or is he just hearing about it all the way we are, on the internet? If he hears about it, he remembers it. When he remembers it and he remembers her, does it all come back? The way she felt, the way she sounded, the way they were together…
At some point does it get awkward for the person he shares a home with now?
During an interview yesterday she told Extra that she’s single now and needs to be alone for a while. She also promised that:
"I will go slower [in my next relationship]. I think I'll be a lot more cautious...”
I’ll be happy if she waits out the year. Just… nothing until after the holidays, can you do that?
Check out JLO in white on her way to and from her promotional appearances. The outfit works better with the coat draped over her shoulders. Because it hides that janky white lace blouse.
Source

Post a Comment

[disqus][blogger][facebook]

Geezwild

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget